Friday, August 3, 2007

Secured Our Genre

Creative meeting in the office suite.

We headed down to Jacksonville Landing at around 5:00 p.m. grabbed some dinner and headed to Twisted Martini for the send off party for the teams. I was going to try and have some video of the event for you to view, but for some reason I am having trouble getting the video uploaded. I think it is our internet connection here at the hotel. I may have forgot to mention we are held up in an Extended Stay hotel about 6 miles south of downtown Jacksonville.

We were very fortunate to draw the 'drama' genre for our short film. Also, the elements that have to be included in our film are: Charles or Charlotte Braun the theft, a toilet seat, and the line 'Since when is this all about me'.

We have just come out of our creative brainstorming sessions and Joe has begun writing the script and Adam is beginning work on music.

No comments: